Monday, January 31, 2011

Very quick post

This is going to be a very quick post, because I'm in a hurry. Today I was playing with blue a bit. Blue is my favourite colour, so I thought I'd try to create a card just with blue papers. And this is what I came out with ...


I think it's the type of card that you could give to a boy or to a girl. What do you think?The paper is from my stash, butterfly and flowers stamps are from Folia and the Hello stamp is from G Studio.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Repeat impressions: J19 CASEChallenge
The crafty pad: Something for the boy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun so pretty and elegant.

    your comment gave me a smile. Thank you so very much.

    Hugs, Claudia xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    please come and claim your award!

    TY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful hun I love the delicate colour & the flower is beautiful sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the photograph of it too.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)