Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fab and funky

Good morning everybody! How are you? Enjoying your week so far? I sure hope you do. I know I am. :) I just wish it would be a bit warmer. I mean, it's only a bit over 20 degrees Celsius in July. Brrrr ... But at the same time that's a good excuse for staying in and doing some crafting (especially considering the fact that the weather hasn't been all that great for the last couple of days either). He he.

So, if you are looking for something to do too, why not join us at this week's challenge at MMCS? This week's theme is "Fab and funky". And yes, we have a sponsor too. This week's sponsor is Whimsy stamps - they offer lots of digi and rubber stamps. They are offering the lucky winner 5 digi stamps of their choice.

Want to see what I came up with for this week's challenge?



For this card I used some pieces of paper that I've had in my drawer for a while. I don't know the company name, I'm sorry. The image is Kenny K's Download Diva. I thought this image would be perfect for this challenge. :D I colored the image with Promarkers. The flower is from Prima and the button, ribbons and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you will join the fun and play with us at this week's challenge!

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crafts and me: Ribbons
SFC: No sentiment
I love Promarkers: Anything goes
The shabby tea room: Relax and enjoy + colours from the photo (yellow, green, pink and neutrals)
Sir Stampalot: Anything goes

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, fab image and great layout and colours. Love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card very funky love the image Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica. Fab card. Love those summery colours & great image of course! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is fab and funky love this image and love how you have created a fabulous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. l Love this funky image :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, great colours! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card cebelica.the image is stunning and gorgeous pretty colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beatiful Cebelica! The colours are fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the image,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet card and image! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card! Love those colors you used. The paper is awesome!! And the image is so cute. …..
    So happy that you have joined us at SFC……
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card. Fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layout and the colors you used look so yummy. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafts and Me Challenges.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)