Thursday, July 28, 2011

For a baby girl

My friend is about to give a birth to a baby girl. I am expecting the happy news any time now. :) And that's why I decided to make a baby card for this week's sketch challenge at MTME blog. This week's challenge is a bit different, because you can choose from 6 different sketches. I chose this one for my card.


And here's my card.


The Piglet paper is from my stash and the pink paper is from Provo Craft. I used the image from MTME "Bringing home baby" set, which you can find here. Icolored the image with Promarkers. Flowers are from Prima and the crystals and ribbons are from my stash.

I hope you will come and play with us this week. :)

10 comments:

  1. AWWW such a sweet card...love the details and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby girl card love the image and the colouring nice flowers and ribbon just finish it of lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute hun....and great dp's too sweetie....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card cebelica.i love the sweet image and really pretty colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Cebelica, this is so cute. Love the image and pretty details. Gorgeous bow & flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hunni this is sssooo cute!! your friend will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawwwww, so very sweet Cebelica honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. So sweet. The embossed flowers with the bling in the centers are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty and pink! This is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so adorable! I love the dp's you used and that beautiful little baby stroller. And your flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)