Thursday, July 7, 2011

New sketch

Wow, can you believe it's Thursday already?! I've been so busy lately that I have the feeling that time is flying by so quickly. Do you already know what you're going to do this weekend? I sure do - have lots of fun. At least that's the plan. lol

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that you can join our weekly sketch challenge at MTME blog. :) Here's this week's sketch ...


And here's the card I made ...


See this gorgeous flower? I actually did 2 layers of it, but unfortunately you can't tell this from the picture. *sigh* The flower as well as this fab butterly are from the new Be dazzled set which you can find here. All images were colored with Promarkers. Papers are from Provo Craft and ribbon and crystals are from my stash. It's a bit hard to see, but I also did some emossing - I used the Floral cottage embossing folder.

Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colours and am always a fan of butterflies! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning love the colours and the background papers are gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card cebelica.your colour combo is beautiful and i love the gorgeous images and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Gorgeous colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that layered flower, Cebelica - really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and a great take on the sketch. The flower is really pretty, it must look wonderful in real life. The paper choice is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure if my comment went through, so just in case I am posting it again, lol

    What a wonderful job on the sketch!! The flower is so pretty. It must look fabulous in real life with the layers. The papers are perfect, so soft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)