Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sketch challenge at MTME blog

Another very quick post. I seem to only be doing short posts lately. I really miss blogging, but it's pretty hectic around here lately so my free time (which includes crafting and blogging) is very limited. *sigh* Well, at least I can't complain I'm bored, right? ;)

At MTME blog we have a lovely new sketch for your this week.



For my card I used Provo craft and Sizzix Little sizzles papers, some crystals and ribbon from my stash and Tim Holtz's distress inks. The butterflies are from Be dazzled set which you can find here and the flower branch image is from So fortunate set that you can find here.


I hope you'll join us at this week's challenge. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely so soft and pretty colours and image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card...i love the colors and the flowers and butterflys are very cute...great details

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card cebelica.the image is gorgeous and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful Cebelica - great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cebelica
    hope you are okay
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Gorgeous flower and such pretty colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I love how you always have a butterfly on your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)