Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stars and stripes

Yup, there's a new challenge at MMCS blog. This week's theme is "Stars and stripes". Want to see my take on this challenge? Here it is ...


I used the adorable cupcake mouse image from Mel Jen, who is our sponsor this week. I colored the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. The papers are from Sizzix's Little sizzles pack. I made the banner myself - I used some solid brown paper and patterened paper from K&Company. Flowers and crystals are from my stash. The swirl was made with Marianne design die.

I can't wait to see your take on this week's challenge. :) Hugs to all!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie and your dp's are so pretty too hun...!

    have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. I love this little mouse..If a cupcake was big enough it would be me sat inside lol... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and lovely the banner - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card cebelica.the image is adorable and i love your fab papers and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - and so cheerful! Love it! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, Cebelica! Love how you've framed this cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i m new follower of urs . lovely card.i m from india.have a nice day.
    http://ruchiartandcraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Fab colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the distressing around the image. The banner looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)