Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swirls and pearls

Heya! This is gonna be a very short post. I just wanted to let you know about the new challenge at MMCS blog. This time we want you to use some swirls and pearls on your creations.


I used Marianne design swirl die and I used a small pearl on the mouse's hat. :) The green paper is from Sizzix' Little sizzles and the other one is from Provo Craft. I used a punch to make snowflakes. The image is a free coloring from Elizabeth O. Dulemba. The image was colored with Faber Castell and Jolly pencils. The ribbon and pearl are from my stash.

Enjoy your day! Hugs! :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I have a swirl die, will have to remember to use it. I just make some "christmas in July" cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's charming Cebelica! I now have an online gallery at dulemba.com where you can share creations using my Coloring Page Tuesday images at http://dulemba.com/index_CPTgallery.html . Hope you'll share there too!
    Cheers,
    e
    Elizabeth O. Dulemba
    Children's Book Author/Illustrator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey! I just love this - such a clever twist with the pearl on his hat :)) Beautiful! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous image so nicely coloured too! love these swirls and pearls:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Love the sweet image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Xmas card Cebelica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hunni.. this little mouse is so cute!! Fabby card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)