Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Traditional Christmas

'tis the season to be jolly ... I'm already in the Christmassy mood. I just hung a cinnamon scented sachet in the hallway of my apartment. It smells soooooooooo good! I am also working on my Christmas gifts and Christmas cards. I really like this time of the year. :)

One of the Christmas cards I made was also for this week's challenge at MMCS challenge blog. The theme of our challenge this week is "traditional Christmas". So I used the traditional image of Santa - it's the rubber stamp from Recollections. I love it!


I just used some solid colour paper in bronze and champagne colour; they are both glittery, that's why they look a bit "strange" on the photo (as if the quality of the picture was bad). I used a border punch and a Spellbinders corner die. On the die and the snowflakes I used some diamond Stickles (I love Stickles!!). The snowflakes are wooden, I just colored them with white acrylic paint and added Stickles and crystals on them. Oh, I also used the Sizzix snowflake embossing folder and some lace and a doily lace from my stash.

I'm sure you are all into making Christmas cards now, so I hope many of you will join our challenge this week. :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun....and I love all the elements too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica, Your cards just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica sweetie.. this is so beautiful. I love the vintage feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card cebelica.i love the vintage images and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fantastic and very elegant card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)