Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's have some fun

Good morning! It took me forever to get out of bed today. I can't help but thinking how good it would be if it was weekend already so I could sleep loooong. Or at least longer. Just 2 more days ...

I'm here today with a gift bag that I made for "anything but a card" challenge that started today at Inky impressions blog.


Once again I used the Sammy making snow angels. I really like this little fella. I think he's funny. :D I coloured him with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. As you can see there are A LOT of bling on this card. Yeah, let's make it sparkle. :D lol I used diamond Stickles on the snowflake and parts of snow and also on around the image. Besides that I also used several gems from my stash


Papers came from papermania's First Noel paper pack. All of the ribbons are from Crafty ribbons. For the small dots on the scalloped circle were made with Viva decor pearl pen. Doily, wooden snowflakes and pearls came from my stash.


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my bag to the following challenges:
Stamp and create: Circles or dots
Charisma cards: Anything but a card
Delightful challenges: Cute and cuddly
Cute card Thursday: Dies and punches
Love to create: Love of ribbon
Brown sugar: Anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Še ena čudovita darilna vrečkica izpod tvojih ustvarjalnih ročic
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy Maja! I just want to put on my long-johns and jump in the snow with this little guy! I am really loving your tan and red colour combo and as usual, you have added so many wonderful details! Love the stickles, so sparkly! big hugs my crafty friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning and the colouring is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card!! Your details are fantastic! Love this image too!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create: Love of Ribbon Challenge! We hope you will come back and play again soon! Can't wait to see what you'll create next!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Cebelica and what a lovely colour combination.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful design to go with this wonderful card! That image is so much fun, and adorable too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful challenges, "Cute and Cuddly"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your gift bag!! Such a happy image! You have decorated the bag so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Good luck and hope to see you next week, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable realization ! Sensible choice of colors. Funny character. Bravo ! It's very successful !


    Thanks for joining us at [Charisma Cardz] today !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful bag! I love all the different textures...

    Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October and my Patterned Paper October challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cebelica,

    This gift bag is so gorgeous! Such a lovely layout on the bag & eye catching details too! Your coloring is also very nice! I'm so glad that you like Sammy! :)

    INKY HUGS!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cebelica what a super gift bag, love the colours and design and what a happy cutie image, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous gift bag! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous bag! Such a cute image and fabulous details!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)