Monday, January 30, 2017

Celebrate

Hello there! I can't believe January is almost over. Can you? I feel like it was only yesterday that we were wishing each other happy New Year. Sometimes I am wondering if days really have 24 hours. Mine sure seem much shorter. Several of my friends celebrate their birthdays in February so today I am going to show you a birthday card I made. 


It's a CAS card. I love this WRS image so I wanted it to be the center of attention of my card.


I did the colouring with Promarkers and pencils. The butterflies were cut from a beautiful butterfly ribbon from Crafty ribbons. In the center of each butterfly I placed a pearl. In the upper left corner I glued some gems. Sentiment is a G Studio stamp.


I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Allsorts: Let's celebrate
Winter Wonderland: Spring fever - sunshing, flowers, romance
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Cute critters
Djkardkreations: NBUS #10 (I've had the "celebrate" stamp for a long time, but haven't used it til now)

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, and you used it perfectly on this card! Love it, and love the butterflies as embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful bright happy card :-)
    Great Colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card design and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super stylish creation for our celebratory theme Cebelica, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering my theme at Allsorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation. Beautiful design, love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for joining in on our Cute Critters challenge at Creative Inspirations this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply adorable, Cebelica! Your coloring is divine! Thank you very much for playing in NBUS #10! (I agree, days no longer have 24 hours!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)