Saturday, January 28, 2017

Following the sketch

Hello everybody! How are you doing? It's freezing outside so I am enjoying my time inside and I only go out if I absolutely must. 

A new challenge started at The Sketchy Challenges today and it's a sketch. I received some new crafty goodies for Christmas and I couldn't wait to play with them. One of them is this adorable snowman stamp that I used on today's card.


I hope you are not tired of seeing winter/Christmas cards yet. I've decided that I will be mainly (but not only) making those this year. My crafting time is getting very limited, so I want to use it wisely. And since I love sending out Christmas cards, I want to have a big pile of them ready when December comes. 

I used papers from DCWV and I embellished the card with some cheesecloth and some crystals.


This cute little snowman is a Stamping Bella stamp. How cute is it?! I love it! It brings a smile to my face each time I look at it. :) I did the colouring with Promarkers and pencils.

I hope you will come play with us. Have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Deep Ocean: Winter Wonderland
Crafty calendar: Something new (new stamp, new border die)
The ribbon girl: Any image
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
Simon says stamp: Work it Wednesday (January)
The corrosive: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Penny Black and more: Anything goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society: Anything goes + option ribbon/lace and pearls
Scraps of life by Srappymo: January Rudolph days challenge

18 comments:

  1. Hi! This is a beautiful card. I really like the darker colour tones with a little bit of light, I don't use dark tones very often so perhaps I should give it a try. I love the stamping bella images, this one is super cute!
    CraftyNatalie : designs for Creative inspirations, I love Promarkers and Christmas with the Cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the shabby distressed edges on your papers and your new stamp is lovely! Great choice of embellishments and layers too. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cebelica
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful distressed Christmas card. The image is beautifully coloured and looks so adorable. I like the design of your card...the added cheesecloth is a great texture choice.
    Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica,
    what a very gorgeous distressed card.
    That snowman stamp sure is cute, and you have colured him really great.
    Wonderful designing also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. vau, še ena mojstrovina - krasne barve in postavitev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous card, love the snowman, love nearly all snowmen, on cards that it is, and some fabulous dies used here.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too gorgeous, there isn't a thing about it I don't love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Great details. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Cebelica, the snow man is so cute.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo WOW so much detail and i have such a soft spot for snowmen too and thanks for joining us at January's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really cute, so lovely and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun and festive christmas card featuring an adorable snowman that is beautifully coloured! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card ,love the snowman and all the lovely layers

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)