Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Little birdie with a bauble

Heya! I hope you are not tired of seeing Christmas cards yet. I was thinking and I am mostly (but not only!) planning to make Christmas cards and 3D paper projects this year. I have quite a few birthday and everyday cards on stock, so I can take a "break" from those, however I am always in need of (more) Christmas ones. So I thought to myself "Why not make more of those through the year?". 

Here's one Christmas card I made in traditional colours - red and green. Shocking, I know. lol I like this combination, but for some reason I don't use it very often. Hmmmm ... I wonder why not. Anyways, here's the card.


I used some different design papers from my stash. The image is from WOJ and I coloured it with Promarkers and pencils.


On the snowflake I added some diamond Stickles.

To decorate the card I used some tiny pearls, pom pom trim and doily.


So much for today. Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Hanna and friends: Christmas
Sugar Pea designs. Mix it up challenge #27
Inky chicks: Anything goes
The crazy challenge: 3 of a kind (3 stars/banner flags)
Hiding in my craft room: Freestyle
Create and inspire: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper

9 comments:

  1. Lepa je in jaz sem vedno za tradicionalne božične barve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - a great design and sweet image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo simpatična. Tagec zraven jo samo še obogati.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My this is gorgeous I love the colours and your style,
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and amazing image! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for joining us at the Inky Chicks challenge this month
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)