Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Daphne with daffodil

Hello everybody! How are you doing? I'm doing fine. We finally got some sun yesterday and today and we used it to go for a short walk around the town earlier. The temperatures are getting higher too, which is also nice. Looks like spring will come here soon. Can't wait! :)

My baby girl is turning one later this month (goodness, where did this year went?! O.o) and I wanted to make a special birthday card for her. I brought out my favourite maja design papers (HVALA Jana!) and the super cute Daphne with daffodil stamp from Whimsy stamps. I love this image and I thought it woud be perfect for my card.


Since I wanted a shabby chic and romantic look on my card I decided to colour the image with distress inks (pads). I also used some liquid pearls (made with Viva Decor paper pen) and real tiny pearls on the wings. It's not visible in the picture (boo hoo), but I also used Wink of Stella brush on the wings and headband. I just love the shimmery look.


I decorated the card with different flowers (most of them are from I am roses and the others are from my stash), a charm, lace and I also used 2 small gems on the die cut hearts. I also used different die cuts from Cheery Lynn, Marianne design, Little darlings rubber stamps ... The tiny butterflies were made with Martha Stewart punch.



I hope you like the card. See you soon. have a wonderful day! xx

Hugs! xx

I'd like to entermy card to the following challenges:
Deep ocean: Hearts
Sugar Pea Designs: Mix it up #28 (I chose photo inspiration)
Crop stop: Anything goes (Linky party #25) (brands from the store: Tim Holtz/Ranger, Viva decor, Martha Stewart, Spellbinders)
Noor design: Have a heart
I am roses: Anything goes
7 kids: Anything goes
Scrapy Land: Add texture + use brands from the store (I used: Cheery Lynn, Little Darlings, Spellbinders)
Allsorts: Hearts and/or flowers

22 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and it's hard to believe your little girl will be one soon!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for your baby girl! Love all the lace and layers - so pretty! Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really glorious creation Cebelica, my thanks for joining our Hearts and Flowers theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is beautiful, so pretty. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, eine wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card, lovely image and a great design.
    Thank you for joining our 'Hearts and Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. A clever take on our challenge, Cebelica! Love daffodils, and she is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and lovely card. Gorgeous design.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this lovely over at CropStop and had to pop in to tell you how delightful it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful, love your style and embellishing. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my fave cards girl!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Perfect card for your baby girl!! Thank you for joining our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colouring of this sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for February!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thanks for submitting it to the Scrapylanl's challenge#60.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win at SL! This is such a beautifully designed card. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zelo lepa.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila na I am roses izzivu.
    Veliko sreče!
    Lp, t.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Absolutely love your attention to details, the use of the dies and the flower arrangements. Thanks for joining the 'I Am Roses' February challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)