Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Happy snowman

Hey, hey! How was your summer? Did you have a nice time? Did you travel anywhere? Are you ready for fall? Here the temperatures dropped, so I can feel autumn is already knocking on the door. And before we know it December will be here too, so I thought I better start working on my Christmas cards. Here's the latest one I made.


I decided to use the cute snowman digi stamp from Whimsy stamps. Colouring was done with pencils and at the end I covered the snowman with Wink of Stella, so in person he's really sparkly, but unfortunately you can't see this in the photos. Papers and embellishments are from my stash. I added layers on top of each other with foam pads, which gave the card some dimension.

I made this card for the Whimsy stamps DT call and even made step by step photo tutorial for it, because that was one of the requests for applying. So in case you are wondering how I put this card together, check the photo below.


Some people asked what dies I used on this card, so here's the list:
Cherry Lynn: Polynesian Sails
Spellbinders: Standard large circles, Picot edge circles, Floral ovals
Joy crafts: Ice crystal border
Sizzix: Snowman
Nellie's: Stars
Unbranded: small decorative border

I hope this helps. :) If you have any other question just ask!

So much from me today. See you again soon! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Crafty creations: Anything goes
The paper shelter: Pearls, gems and/or enamel dots
Crafty gals corner: Punches and/or dies
Words 2 craft by: Vacation (we always take vacations durigh the Christmas holidays and if only we have snow, we always build a snowman :))
Craft-alnica: Okvir
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes + option use punches/die cuts

21 comments:

  1. Would be great to have a link to find your video...or names of the dies used. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Cebelica, so pretty.
    And good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card, Cebelica! Your focal image is so adorable and beautifully colored - I love your choice of colors, too. Your layers are awesome! Thank you for playing along with our "Vacation" theme at Words2CraftBy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. res prekrasna, vedno občudujem tvoje sloje in krasne šablone ter štampiljke! hvala za tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous layers...beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! So many pretty layers and what a great unexpected color for a winter card! Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A definitely very happy snowman - I think it's the yellow scarf that makes him sooo cheerful! Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for entering our CCAYR (Use yellow) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always so nice to see one of your works of art in our W2CB Gallery, and once again you've created another layered masterpiece. You've also come up with one of our more original vacation-themed interpretations. LOL Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge, Hazel, DT, also for entering my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čudovita. Zelo lep motiv in postavitev.
    Hvala da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici. Lp Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful..Love all the details...You have designed it so beautifully..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cebelica this is super beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this card in the CCAYR gallery, and had to come by to comment. It's perfect! I love all things snowman related, so this is really a no-brainer for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zelo lepo praznično voščilnico si naredila :-))
    Vesela sem, ker ustvarjaš z nami v uokvirjenem izzivu CRAFT-alnice …
    Srečno! Super, da si nam pokazala, da je res videti kot okvir.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! Beautiful card with a different colourchoise, but as I said..lovely!!Thanks for joining us at TPS-challenge this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lepa novoletna voščilnica. Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v CRAFTalnici.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Čudovita. Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v CRAFTalnici

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)