Saturday, November 4, 2017

Happy holidays

Hello there! How are you doing? Did you have a nice Halloween? Did you do anything special on the scariest night of the year? We don't really celebrate Halloween here so it was just an ordinary day for us.

Now that the spooky holiday is behind us we can concentrate on Christmas. Yay! :D Have you done any Christmas shopping yet? I have already bought some presents, but not all. And for a change I am also on track with my Christmas cards this year - score! I'm about to show you the most recent one I made. This forthnight we have a sletch challenge at The sketchy challenges and the ard I am going to show you was made as inspiration for this challenge.



As you can see I decided to make another card in non-traditional colours. The papers I used are from Lawn Fawn and I really like them. The adorable snowman is a Stamping Bella stamp. I did the colouring with pencils. I embellished the card with some lace, crystals, sequins and "happy holidays" metal charm.


I hope you will come play with us. Have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
Noor design: Winter
7 kids: Anything goes
As you like it: Christmas or non Christmas: I chose Christmas, because that's my favourite holiday
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
AnMa Creatief: Christmas/Winter
Crafty creations: Anything goes
One crazy stamper: Christmas/Winter fun
Creative inspirations: Sparkle
Deep ocean: Inspired by a song/movie (song Frosty the snowman)

11 comments:

  1. Great card Maja, love the cute image and the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning holiday card Maja! I am loving your non-traditional colour palette, the green and yellow are so cheery and the red just pops of the page! Your snowman is so darling, and the little birdie with the carrot made me laugh out loud! Original and festive, love it my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop dead, gorgeous coloring, such a wonderful card. I'm so glad you shared your darling card with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vau, prekrasna, prav sijoča v svojih lepih barvah in slojih!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lepa živahna voščilnica. Snežak je pa tako ta ˝glavni˝.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous hun, thanks so much for sharing it with us at AYLI for this challenge! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooooo cute!! Love the image, great coloring and I like your non-traditional colors! Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK this month for our "Winter" challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)