Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hop to it

Hello everybody! How are you doing? How was your Easter? Did you do anything special or you don't even celebrate it? We had a traditional family breakfast at my grandparents' place. It was lovely. 

We have a new challenge for you at Magnolia-licious challenge blog and the theme is "Anything goes with option rain". I went with AG and made a cute little tag that I used on one of the Easter gifts.


I used the new bunny stamp from one of the Magnolia's Sunbeam collection. I stamped the image on neenah desert storm paper and coloured it with my pencils. Tag is an older Magnolia die. I didn't find it in the store, but if you message Shawn (the owner) I'm sure he will try his best to get it for you. Did you know Shawn also sells lace in his store? The one I used on my tag is from there. ;)

This is it for today. See you again tomorrow. Bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Hello! !
    Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with peace, joy and cheer! Have a happy Easter!
    I am always impressed with a nice message.
    In this season, Japan is stained with cherry color.
    It is a very favorite season for Japanese people.
    Sakura in Washington DC is also a present from Japan.
    I am enjoying 70 kilometers on a road bike in cherry blossoms.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)